jueves, 10 de enero de 2013


You can succeed every day
My overall study method: I break up studying over several days and over the course of the evening and day. cramming never works for me so I try not to do it. I will have longer sessions on nights before big test but I never stay up much later normal before tests. I know that is I take the test tired the next day  I will no do as well as if I was rested .
How I d’ve overcome an initial bad grade :I usually look over the test or paper to see what I did the  teacher did  not want . basically I do not stress out about grades that much because I know that I know the material. however if do get a bad grade or one lower  that expected I make sure that the next time a text is coming I study even more so that I won’t  be surprised by the question.

  • Choose the right !!


report: woods ignoring sick half-brother
half-brothers say they haven't heard from famous 
tiger woods has been neglecting his ill half-brother who is suffering from multiple sclerosis and is in danger of losing his house.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario